Altos is a premium package that contains a treasure-trove of features as standard. Its powerful call-handling controls are managed via an easy-to-use web portal and handset short codes.
Altos provides all the features you would expect from a premium system, including:
- Call park, call pick-up and group calls
- Call ID and anonymous caller blocking
- Automatic call back and “Do Not Disturb”
- Music on Hold
- Call groups and “follow me” hunt groups
- Call and voicemail notification and forwarding by email and SMS
Altos can link internal phones to external and mobile phones for when you’re on the move or away from the office.
The system also contains some new call-handling and administrative features, including:
- Reports and statistics – a range of performance reports, such as the number of calls taken or missed, times to answer, voicemail usage etc, which allow businesses to measure the success of their call management policies.
- Shared voicemail boxes, which complement call forwarding by enabling users to define a shared voicemail box for all or a group of phones.
- Event Calendar, which turns your phone system into a daily reminder system for all those important calls you don’t want to forget to make.
Customers who subscribe to the Altos Gold package can also add Call Recording and Call Attendant to their system.